Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: My sig....what do you guys think??

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner Lady_Ilona's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    1,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    sig?bcehDY9Ajn9y7lwT

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Lady_Ilona's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    1,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *is starting to get worried* hello.... I don't like the font and I need to do something to it cause it doesn't look quite right....ahhh..so tried..

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Chai's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2002
    Posts
    858
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It's a nice siggy but I karnt read the writing [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    He does look damn fine tho' [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Hugs -- Chai

  4. #4
    Lainbrain
    Guest Lainbrain's Avatar

    Post

    Very nice siggy Krissy!!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member lose yourself in thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's really good. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Alisha

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Jalapeno Popper's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 10th, 2002
    Posts
    90
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i really like that. i just cant read the wristing....its nice though. [img]smile.gif[/img] good job. did you make it yourself??

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner Lady_Ilona's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    1,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    thanks guys I changed it abit. And yes I made it myself. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    And the words are the second verse from Hold Me.

  8. #8
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    I love that siggy Krissy [img]smile.gif[/img] Hold Me is a definite favourite with me and he looks damn fine on his knees there [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Janie xx

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Chai's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2002
    Posts
    858
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *loves Darren on his knees*

    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •